Sunday 16 December 2018

OUGD601: COP PRACTICAL - Social Media


Instagram:

Finally, I wanted their brand to have the best new start possible. To do this I set up an Instagram page. Probably the most prominent and successfully social media application a company can have. Within this added their logo, and a small bio quickly explaining the brand. To make their page stand out more I decided to use the poster I created. I used this by splicing up the poster so each individual post on Instagram was a tiny section of the poster. I cut these up and ordered them in a specific way, so when someone looks at the Super Clean home page they see the whole image. This works really well enticing the audience to look further into the brand by being left guessing as to what the single posts are on there own, therefore encouraging them to click on the brands icon and visit their page.




No comments:

Post a Comment