Sunday 16 December 2018

OUGD601: COP PRACTICAL - Poster Advertising campaign


Advertising campaign

After completing the guidelines booklet I though it would be appropriate to create a poster for the ‘launch’ of the rebrand. For this I thought it would be vital to focus the campaign around the brands ethos; clean living = clear mind. To do this I had an idea of a conversation between ‘clean living’ and ‘clear mind’. These different parts of the slogan would embody a character each.  The concept here was to act like they are a person having conversation. In the advert ‘Clear mind’ is breaking up with ‘clean living’ because he is being so messy. Clean living promises to clean up his act and make sure things aren’t messy, Clear mind needs reassurance, this is when clean living introduces the brand. The idea behind this  is to highlight the ethos of the brand, and that with this product you can keep everything clean  and therefor have a clear mind as well. I thought this would look really great as if the poster was a phone screen receiving and sending messages. This idea of a text message conversation got me thinking about speech bubbles. This took me straight back to my previous bubbly, sweet influenced packaging label’s, which I thought would look great and speech bubbles. This worked really well producing the exact aesthetic style I wanted, whilst sticking very much to the brands look. I experimented with colour at first but decided the brands dark mint green would look the best and most consistent.





No comments:

Post a Comment