Monday 5 November 2018

OUGD601: COP further plan


At this point in the project I had a much better understanding of the kind of book and areas to look into in much further detail. I knew needed to have a much better understanding and knowledge of the relationship between graphic design and culture. Graphic Design as Communication was the key book which allowed me to gain a huge amount of knowledge from the views of many designers and philosophers giving me varied opinions on culture and globalisation. No Logo was also very helpful allowing me to see a view based around the negative aspects of globalisation, this linked in nicely giving me an opposing argument. Below are themes talked about within the books and possible avenues and quotes to reference in my essay.








No comments:

Post a Comment